Davra has an IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) called RuBAN which can be considered an Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) / management platform for IoT that works both at the Fog and centralized level.
They are based in Sunnyvale, California with R&D in their Dublin, Ireland office. They were founded in 2010 by Brian McGlynn, the COO and Joe Quinn, the CTO. In late 2015 they received a €1.5M investment from three Irish VCs adding to the initial financing round of €1.3 million in 2013. 
The feature list includes:
- Asset (Gateway & Sensors) Lifecycle Management
- Interoperability with 200+ IT systems
- Support for 1000+ sensor and data sources
- Extensibility via connectors and their IoT IDE and open APIs
- Geo-Location support
- Multi-tenant – host 100+ Customers on a single install
Davra supports a large number of IoT gateways and lists their favorites under the Supported Technologies page. They also list their own “IoT Gateway Fog Controller” that “turns IoT Gateways into intelligent edge compute platforms enabling local analytics, local decision making and powerful sensor based data collection across 100+ sensor based protocols”. I could not find much info on this controller but will keep looking.
Find them on the map: www.iotmap.ca
1. DAVRA NETWORKS ANNOUNCES €1.5M INVESTMENT AND 20 NEW JOBS, John, Irish Tech News, Nov 19, 2015, http://irishtechnews.ie/davra-networks-announces-e1-5m-investment-and-20-new-jobs
2. Davra Networks Web site, www.davranetworks.com