Interactive Map of IoT Organizations

As you saw from my last post I’m obsessed passionate about the “Internet of Things” and the “Web of Things

I’ve put a quick Google MyMaps map together based on the data in my every growing Thing of Things “database”. The map shows the location of the headquarters of each organization. The organizations include standards bodies, manufacturers of Things, IoT Platform companies, etc.

Here’s the map : [ link ]

[AdSense-A]

You can click on a category on the left to highlight the organizations in that category. Or zoom into your neck of the woods to see if there’s an organization near you.

iot-organizations-around-the-world

Of the 246 organizations I have tracked so far, 59% (144) of them are based in the U.S.A. and 26% of them are based in Califonia (63). This graph shows the locations of IoT companies in the U.S.A with the exception of California.

iot-organizations-by-usa-state-other-than-california

124 thoughts on “Interactive Map of IoT Organizations

1. David Wasden

This is very cool. I would like to put my company in to represent Idaho, Zenware, Inc. We assist companies that have iOT hardware to provide software to work with these devices. We have worked on an iOT control system that manages remote devices within a manufacturing process. We are providing software to control and monitor electronic targets used in law enforcement and military training, and are working on research for reducing waste by monitoring agricultural products in storage. These are all exciting projects that continue to change and improve our world.

1. Christoph

Hello Paul. Great concept. I like is a lot. Could you please add our company as well. We are located in Wetzlar Germany providing a seamless IIoT Solution from embedded to our own cloud with integrated tools.

1. admin Post author

Hi Christoph, who is Paul? 🙂 I’ve added Beck to the map. Very comprehensive set of gateways and platform. Thanks for sharing, Bernie

2. COULON

Hi there – that is a great initiative. what is the process to add our company specialized in an IoT platform for Fog computing architecture & specialized in Smart Building on your map?

cheers
    sebastien

1. admin Post author

Hi Sebastien, thanks so much! I’ve added SpinalCom to the map, very cool platform and nice documentation. Can you recommend a good starter book for me on Fog Computing? Best, Bernie

3. Eduardo

Hi,

This is Eduardo from momit, an IoT company who develops smart devices for Smart Home environment. I´d like to be part of this initiative and be present in this map if possible.

How could we do that?

Thanks

Best regards,

1. admin Post author

Hi Gordon, thanks for stopping by and suggesting occammd. I’ve added your organization to the map. All the best, Bernie

1. admin Post author

Thanks Clay, I’ve added Penteon to the map. When was the company founded? The Twitter link on your page does not work, do you have a Twitter account we can follow? Interesting company! Bernie

1. admin Post author

Hi Alex, thanks for the props. When was the company founded? What’s the address of the company? I’ve added to the map but I need the PIN to be placed where your office is. All the best, Bernie

1. admin Post author

Hi Janiv, I’ve added Axonize to the map. Can you send me some more information on the platforms features and integration points / technologies used / languages supported / etc. so I can update my DB? I couldn’t find any info to that end on your site. Best, Bernie

4. Tero Takalo

Hi Bernie,

This is extremely nice initiative. I’m worried you will be flooded by company suggestions, though 🙂

My company Capricode produces SyncShield automated device management and cyber security solution that extends / compelements IoT platforms or can be used as stand alone tool.

1. admin Post author

Hi Tero, it’s a thankless task but someone needs to do it! Yes, there have been a few suggestions and I really appreciate them. I’ve added Capricode (the 3rd company in Finland on my map). Wish you a great day. Bernie

1. admin Post author

Thanks Alonso, I’ve added Hayo to the map. Very cool product and here’s wishing you tons of success! Bernie

1. admin Post author

Hi Olcay, thanks for the lead on SADE. Wow, very interesting and comprehensive set of sensors and gateways! Best, Bernie

5. Sandra

Hi Bernie,

Well done job!

I see Baltic states are not yet represented. There is a company called EII (Eesti Innovatsiooni Instituut -http://www.eii.ee/ ) based in Tallinn, Estonia – specialized in electronics and embedded systems. IoT projects have been carried out mostly in healthcare and automotive industry and can be found here: http://www.eii.ee/references/.

Good luck!

1. admin Post author

Thanks so much Krishandran, I really appreciate you dropping by and for your positive feedback! All the best, Bernie

6. Pingback: Five Links: We Are All Connected Edition – JBoss Middleware Blog

7. Jure Lampe

Good iniative. I’m Jure Lampe, CEO of SenLab, Ljubljana, Slovenia. SenLab product is IoTool, a smartphone IoT gateway. Can you add us to your map too? Thank you

8. Ezgi ALBAYRAK

Hello,

We are Asay Enerji from Turkey. We process Smart City, Smart Metering and IoT Businesses all over the world. So, we would like to join this map. Could you add our companies ? We will be pleased, if you add us on this map.

– Asay Enerji, Istanbul
    – Asay Enerji, Bangladesh – Dacca
    – Asay Enerji,South Africa- Johannesburg
    -EnerClever, San Francisco

I hope you’ ll have nice week,
    Thank you.

9. Pingback: Interactive Map of IoT Organizations | That SMART Product

1. admin Post author

Hi Frederico, I’ve added THINGS to the map. I will take a look at the other link you provided and compare to my list. Only about 40% of the companies in my DB are in this map so far and I am finding more each day. Hopefully I will find some in the link you shared! Best, Bernie

1. admin Post author

Hi Rajeev, had a similar request on LinkedIn so I’ve added Alba Consulting to the map. Thanks for the suggestion! Best, Bernie

10. Atanu

Hello Bernie

Altiux Innovations is a IOT product engineering services organization based out of Bangalore and providing services across US, Europe and APAJ markets. Would it be possible to add us to the list ?

Best
    Atanu

1. admin Post author

Hi Atanu, I had your organization in my backlog and just fastracked it onto the map ahead of my v2 deployment. All the best, Bernie

11. Sylvain Audet

Hi Bernie,
    Nice work! Could you add Reatinos Notification to your map? It is located in Chambly, QC, Canada. Reatinos is an iOT platform solution to fire actions (turn on light, start video, push content to mobile, etc.) based on people proximity and object motion. http://reatinos.com

Thanks!

1. admin Post author

Thanks Sylvain, appreciate the kind words. I’ve added Reatinos to the map. Please pass the word on my blog if you can help out a fellow Canadian eh! Best wishes, Bernie

12. Martin de Heer

Hello Bernie, this is a cool website. Is it possible that you add our company M2M Services to the list? M2M Services is a reliable partner and consultant in the field of Internet of Things. Our core business is providing connectivity solutions with the highest standards of safety, security and connectivity. We are based in The Netherlands, Maasdijk (that is between The Hague and Rotterdam). Our adress is Honderdland 190, 2676 LT Maasdijk, The Netherlands. See also http://www.m2mservices.nl

1. admin Post author

Hi Martin, thanks for the info on your company. I’ve added it to the map just now. I’ve got almost 10,000 views so far which is quite exciting. Utrecht is a beautiful place. My families heritage is from the Netherlands as far back as the 1700s

1. Martin de Heer

Hello Bernie, thank you very much for adding our company. 10.000 views already is exciting indeed. You added our company as VTM Group. But that is our telecom company. Can you change VTM Group into M2M Services? Our product lines are M2M/IoT connectivity our website url is http://www.m2mservices.nl and our twitter is @m2mservices and we are founded in 2010.

Thanx very much, and have a nice day.

1. admin Post author

Thanks Martin, I’ve changed the map and the founded date. When reading your site I saw that VTM Group was the parent company and I try to put the parent organization in sometimes but that likely is not the right approach. Apologies for this and have a great Sunday! Bernie

1. Martin de Heer

Hello Bernie, Don’t apologise. I guess you have enough IoT websites to read these days 🙂

Thanx for the changes, but the founding date still says 1988 in my screen. That should be 2010.

And our twitter still says @vtmgroep, but that is @m2mservices

It would be great if you could change that.

2. admin Post author

Hi Martin, 3rd time is a charm (I hope!). I’ve made the corrections. Now I need to go find a QA person! Best, Bernie

1. admin Post author

Hi Charlie, interesting company. I had you in my backlog and have promoted you to the map. All the best! Bernie

13. Daleen van Wyk

Hi Bernie
    It is clear the IoT community is loving the map! Please can you add us also? Innovative software developers in Pretoria, South Africa. IoT.nxt has developed a world leading framework that makes the efficiencies, cost savings and increased revenue from IoT a reality for businesses. The major strength of the IoT.nxt framework is that the solution is technology agnostic, which overcomes the challenge of connecting any and all devices or systems. http://www.iotnxt.com

1. admin Post author

Hi Daleen thanks for the kind words. iotnxt.com is on the map, I just double checked to make sure. All the best, Bernie

1. Daleen van Wyk

Hi agan Bernie

Last message about this I promise. I shared the map on our social accounts and also with the IoT.nxt team. All very excited to be listed. One final request. On normal view (not zoomed in) it is very difficult to see that there are two companies in SA as the orange and blue location icons are very much on top of one another. Any possibility you can move the IoT.nxt blue icon ever so slightly that it is more visibile on normal view? Will so appreciate it.
        Regards
        Daleen

1. admin Post author

Hi Daleen, no problem. I’ve moved the pin over. Once I do the refresh from my backlog it will have exact addresses so the pins will all move to their exact home. Best, Bernie

14. Aidan Montague

Hello – great initiative. I would like to add Quantify Technology in Perth, Western Australia to the map. We are an IoT company specialising in “Truly Intelligent Buildings”

Best Regards
    Aidan Montague

1. admin Post author

Thanks Magnus, I’ve added Optifuse to the map. I see you are about 11Km as-the-crow-flies from http://www.mysensors.org across the Lommabukten bay. I enjoyed looking at your area on streetview, lots of bicycles in Malmo 😉 How are your fuses connected, BLE/Wi-Fi/other? When was the company founded? What is the name of the founder? I include this info in my DB. All thebest! Bernie

15. Stalin v

Hi Bernie,

Awesome initiative and great effort.
    Great to see IoT companies spreading like wildfire.
    Could you please add my company to the map as well…
    Its called N’osairis Technology Solutions (www.nosairis.com) and we are into providing Turnkey IoT Services to clients in the Southeast Asia. We are currently Operational in Malaysia, Indonesia & the Philippines.

Thanks in advance!!

16. Szymkowiak

Hi bernie,
    Awsome job!
    Could you add our company in the list ?

Here the informations:
    Organization Name
    iRule
    Product Line Name: Pilot Things
    Organization URL : http://www.pilot-things.com
    Primary Category Software
    Secondary Category IoT private network
    Product Line Notes :
    Twitter : @PilotThings
    Founded 2016
    City Toulouse
    State None
    Country France

1. admin Post author

Thanks Eric, I’ve added Pilot-Things to the map! This was the best submission ever, you made my job easy 🙂 Best, Bernie

17. Guillermo Angulo

Hi Bernie, Great job creating this interactive map.

Could you add our company in the list ? We are designing e-healt/IoT products

Organization Name: Insulclock
    Product Line Name: Pilot Things
    Organization URL : http://insulclock.com/
    Primary Category: IoT e-health Things
    Secondary Category: IoT Developer
    Product Line Notes : Insulclock
    Twitter : @insulclock
    Founded 2014
    City Madrid, Santiago de Compostela, Jaen
    Country Spain

1. admin Post author

Thanks Guillermo, I’ve added insulock to the map! What wireless technology does the pen use, is it BLE? Thanks! Bernie

18. Rubayat Mahmud

Bernie,

This is very useful. I would like to add our company in the map as well.

Please add Mobiliya Technologies. We are Frisco, TX based global System Integration and Software Engineering Services Company. We have 5 R&D centers: USA, Canada, India, China and South Korea. Our website is: http://www.mobiliya.com.

Mobiliya provides device-to-cloud software engineering & System Integration services. We specialize in Internet-of-Things, Enterprise Software, Augmented Reality, Security, Automotive & Embedded Systems.

Thanks.

Rubayat

1. Rubayat Mahmud

Bernie,

Thanks for adding Mobiliya.

One request. You missed the “i” after “l” in our company name.
        The name is shown as Mobilya –> it should be “Mobiliya”.

Would it be possible to get this fixed.

Please update our name as follows: “Mobiliya Technologies”

Thanks a lot.

Rubayat

19. Kate

Great Initiative Bernie,
    Can you add NorthQ ? We are Danish technology company, specialized in IoT with a main focus on manufacturing and developing home automation and energy optimization solutions.

Organization Name: NorthQ
    Organization URL : http://northq.com/
    Primary Category: IoT Developer, Software
    Secondary Category: IoT platform
    Product Line Notes : Solutions for Electricity, Gas, Heating and Security
    Twitter : @northq_aps
    Founded 2007

Country Denmark

20. Paweł Musiał

Hi Bernie,

Nice work! Would be grateful for adding MpicoSys on the map too. We’re researching, developing & producing embedded devices in the IoT area (NFC, Wifi, BT, GSM), with main focus on low-power aspects – autonomous devices or lifetime-battery operated. Currently we’re busy with LP-WAN network setup for long range IoT, see: https://www.mpicosys.com/news/first-iot-low-power-wide-area-network-in-northern-poland/. Our website: http://www.mpicosys.com and one of the products http://www.picosign.com. Thanks! Paweł

21. Farhan Masood

Marvelous job. We at Soloinsight Inc. are Azure IoT Red Carpet Partners with Microsoft bridging Internet of People with Internet of Things. 3D Facial Recognition tools based on software defined IoT infrastructure backed by blockchain security offered in Azure cloud is making buildings smarter by interfacing people recognition in the IoT world.

We are located in Chicago, but all the backend work is being done in Pakistan and that deserves to be in your map.

1. admin Post author

Thanks Farhan, I’m honoured by your feedback. I’ve added SoloInsight to the map, fascinating company. Do you have the address of the office in Pakistan so I can include it on the map? All the best, Bernie

1. admin Post author

Hi David, I am thinking on how/if I will monetize the research I’ve been doing. Is this for your personal use? Any additional context would be helpful. Best, Bernie

22. Konstantinos

Hello!

Very good initiative, can you please add our company too.
    We are Terracom Informatics Ltd a software company, based on Ioannina, Greece.
    We have implemented IoT use on the physical security industry. The innovative approach was recognized by the EC and we were awarded a grant to continue the development.

1. admin Post author

Thanks Pallav, impressive deployments! I couldn’t find much info on what air interface is used, is it 2g/3g cellular data? Best, Bernie

23. Pallav Bhargava

HI Bernie, Thanks for adding! The air interface could be any one among 2g/3g/4g based on availability or customers requirement. Locally, capability to communicate over wifi is also been added.
    btw, the location on map is not ok ;(. Please let me know if you need exact location, if address does not give on google. thanks again!!

24. Tiago Camilo

Thanks for compiling this, it is quite a good view on the distribution of IoT awareness around the globe!

what about big companies like E// and Nokia that have as well an IoT path?

1. admin Post author

Hi Tiago, yes for sure I have several hundred companies in my backlog to promote to the map. Working on the next version which I hope to launch soon (any day now!). All the best, Bernie

25. Francois

Hi bernie
    Great initiative. Could you add greencityzen a french company based on marseille. We provide an iot platform and devices focus on environmental monitoring and smart city.
    Thanks
    Francois

1. admin Post author

Hi Francois, thanks for the info. I’ve added your company to the map (just re-launched v2 this morning). Do you have a Twitter account for the company that I can add? If you want to share my newest post with your network that would be great: bit.ly/2gVqHq4 Best, Bernie

26. Ben

Another addition, eagle.io out of Coffs Harbour australia.

We’re a cloud based visualisation and control platform for integrators that allows for site deployment in under a minute.

1. admin Post author

Hi Ben, sorry for the delayed reply. You’re now on the map! Looks like you have a ton of integrations and RESTful API which is great. All the best to you and your company! Bernie

1. admin Post author

Hi Rob, thanks for the info. Very interesting company and founding team. I’ve added Foghorn to the map and wish you all the best! Bernie

27. Jerome Plateau

Hello Bernie,

Nice tool but i can see France is under represented. Can you please start by adding the following company to the map?
    OMWAVE SAS